Thursday, July 7, 2011

Makeup Monday (But it's a Thursday)

Hey Everyone,

Here's the second installment of the Makeup Monday series. Yes I know, I'm a bit late lol  But I was too excited to wait until next Monday.

This week's featured artist is Pureness


The inspiration for this week was Saldenah's Cosmic Bliss:


(Picture of costume from Tdot Exposed)


Makeup Look:

I think this look is very versaltile and can also be applied to:


Blues Carnival Fusion: Seduction

Goddess Spotlights: Mas Players International For Caribana 2011
Mas Players International: Under the Sea

Special Thanks to Pureness for your look this week.
Here is her contact information:

makeup@FacesByPureness.com



Hope you enjoyed this week's makeup post  : )

P.S. Any makeup artists who are interested in taking part in Makeup Monday's please feel free to contact me @ The.Collabo.Inc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment